Saturday, October 28, 2006

Welcome to Jinan----the City of Spring

Jinan is a city famous for its natural beauty as well as its deep culture. Here you will discover the beauty of waters and mountains.

In the following pages, I will introduce some of the most interesting places for you, the places you should not miss if you really want to know the city, and the places that will make you regret if you do not visit.
I myself have visited most of the places I recommended. I also did a lot of research on their features, stories and history behind them, their specific address and other information. Although it is extremely difficult to explain some unique things in the Chinese culture and literature, I will try my best to convey the messages of the culture.

Pay special attention to the waters and culture! I repeat myself here just want you to remember. Well, I know this may give me a low score on the SAT writing section, but I do not want you to leave without ever knowing the essence of the city!
Also, if you are not satisfied with the pictures attached here, you may go to the “My Photos” section, there you will find many brilliant wonderful incredible pictures! Some of them are taken by myself, while others are taken by friends and photographers.

Now, let’s get started, and explore!!

No comments: